Read the entry information carefully to ensure that you have entered your project/s into the most appropriate category.
The written submissions are very important and are read carefully by the jurors. Ensure that you:
- Respond to the criteria succinctly and with relevant, factual information. Point form is better than paragraphs of information. Avoid repetition.
- Present your project in the best possible light. Don’t leave preparation of the written section to the last minute.
- Remember that, in addition to describing your project, your written submission should make a strong case for the project receiving an award by identifying characteristics that are outstanding or ground-breaking.
For completed projects, use a professional photographer. Select images that illustrate what you have said about your project in the written materials.
Troubleshooting image upload difficulties
Note that images that don’t conform to the specified file format and size will be rejected.
- Repeat the process once and check that you get the same result.
- Download Google Chrome and use it to complete your entry.
- Complete your entry promptly and in one sitting. Do not leave the browser open for long periods with no activity.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Try another computer.
- Run your operating system’s update facility and retry.
- Get some help from IT staff.
If you still have problems after following all of these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org